Re: Any process issues we need to address?

Related to action Items is how we record and track project milestones
such as iterations.

This probably only requires being a little more formal with how we
record milestones and the roadmap on the wiki. Much of the info is
there, we could make it stand out a little more.

Also we could review how using the Google doc worked out for the this
iteration on the Design Guide. I know there were a few issues (like the
doc scrolling around when many editing it at once)

Steve