RE: The Cognitive Accessibility Task Force Teleconference -Thursday 17th October , 2018

Hello,
Lisa had asked during the last meeting if I could review further some browser inconsistencies I had found when accessing the Secure Web Authentication portion of the Cognitivate Accessibility Roadmap and Gap Analysis (https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/gap-analysis-table-change/gap-analysis/index.html#secure-web-authentication)<https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/gap-analysis-table-change/gap-analysis/index.html#secure-web-authentication>. I did not do any further testing with assistive technology. I tested using a Windows 10 laptop. The main difference is that when using Internet Explorer 11 or Edge:

·         the link above puts you at the top of the document, instead of at the beginning of the 3.1.1 Secure Web Authentication section

·         no table of contents is present

·         the green call out boxes do not visually appear

·         using the browser search function, searches for “3.1.1” and “secure web authentication” produce zero results.
I also tested Chrome and Firefox Quantum, both worked fine.
Jennie
Jennie Delisi, MA, CPWA
Accessibility Analyst | Office of Accessibility
Minnesota IT Services | Partners in Performance
658 Cedar Street
St. Paul, MN 55155
O: 651-201-1135
Information Technology for Minnesota Government | mn.gov/mnit<http://mn.gov/mnit>