Re: Recruitment speil

Alastair et al,

Looks good to me :)  Only minor suggestion I would make..if this spiel is
targeted at developers...you might want to list developers before designers
(or not).  Just a little thought to ponder.

Peace,
*glenda sims* <glenda.sims@deque.com>, cpacc
<http://www.accessibilityassociation.org/certification>   | team a11y lead

        deque systems <http://www.deque.com>  accessibility for good