From: lisa.seeman [mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com]
Sent: 16 May 2018 13:22
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: roatating meeting times?

There was a suggestion to use  use rotating meeting times so that the inconvenient
times are experienced by everyone at some point. For example weekly meetings might rotate
every 4 weeks.
\

Does this sound worth doing or will it just confuse everyone?

LinkedIn<http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa>