RE: Meeting Invitation for subgroup for working on the document!

We can start this Tuesday. I am hoping it will be for about 2 months

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Thu, 25 Jan 2018 18:19:46 +0200  Rochford<john.rochford@umassmed.edu> wrote ----

    Hi Lisa,

 What are the start date and the projected end date?

 John

 John Rochford
 UMass Medical School/E.K. Shriver Center
 Director, INDEX Program
 Instructor, Family Medicine & Community Health
 www.DisabilityInfo.org
 Twitter: @ClearHelper

 Confidentiality Notice:
 This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary, and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and destroy or permanently delete all copies of the original message.