RE: sub group meeting

Unfortunately, there is not another time this week were everyone working on the document is available, and we need to have a draft by the end of the month

So if other people who are contributing can make it today we should have the  meeting.

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 15:30:20 +0200  Rochford<john.rochford@umassmed.edu> wrote ----

    Hi Lisa,

 Because Jan can't make it, it would be best to reschedule.

 John

 John Rochford
 UMass Medical School/E.K. Shriver Center
 Director, INDEX Program
 Instructor, Family Medicine & Community Health
 www.DisabilityInfo.org
 Twitter: @ClearHelper

 Confidentiality Notice:
 This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary, and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and destroy or permanently delete all copies of the original message.