implementions needed

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 19:17:52 +0300
To: "EA Draffan" <ead@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Cc: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Hi Folks (and EA specifically)

We need implementations of  our success criteria if they are going to stay in WCAG

specifically we need four web pages that use the techniques for purpose of controls (http://rawgit.com/w3c/wcag21/master/guidelines/index.html#purpose-of-controls) - Probably each item listed under the conventional name of  conventional buttons or controls, or conventional links put into the code of a web page (we can find places that are using conventional form fields already)

we also need one implemention fro each item for the meta data SC (see http://rawgit.com/w3c/wcag21/master/guidelines/index.html#contextual-information )

Can anyone do one?