plain language success criteria does not look promising

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 20:21:11 +0300
To: "Michael Pluke" <mike.pluke@castle-consult.com>, "Rochford, John" <john.rochford@umassmed.edu>, "public-cognitive-a11y-tf" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
I just got off the wcag call

The plain language success criteria does not look promising for WCGA 2.1, and the core vocabulary or using more common words on labels is very unlikely to get any-wear.
John , Mike, accessible authentication was up next. Could we have alternative wording for wcag by Thursday?

Also do we want to revisit trying to get things into WCAG 2.1?