please check this SC before we submit it to wcag survey

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 21:56:31 +0300
To: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Hi Folks

We are reworking the wording on provide support

Can everyone check if they are happy with the user need has been well addressed?

Know issues:
1, we need to give research for the definitions on long document
2, we may get rid of multi page forms or find better techniques/ definition  and
3,  non- standard controls-  this term may need to change or be better defined