Re: PLEASE READ - Re: call on sunday?

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2017 18:16:07 +0300
To: McSorley <jan.mcsorley@pearson.com>
Cc: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Lets aim for 7 EST on sunday (12 noon in england)

We can try zoom this time

https://zoom.us/j/7674613515

---- On Fri, 05 May 2017 17:04:01 +0300  McSorley&lt;jan.mcsorley@pearson.com&gt; wrote ----

I can make any of those times.

   Jan McSorley

  VP, Accessibility
Psychometrics and Testing Services

  400 Center Ridge Drive, Suite E
Austin, TX  78753

  M - (512) 673-9569

  Twitter: @Jan_McSorley
Skype:  jan.mcsorley
www.linkedin.com/in/janmcsorley

  Learn more at pearson.com

We put a man on the moon in the 1960's ... surely we can make information technology fully accessible to people with disabilities.  It can be done ... it must be done ... it will be done!