Re: Weekly call on the personlization project

I think the times are correct with all the clock changes

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Sun, 26 Mar 2017 12:33:41 +0300 Steve Lee<steve@opendirective.com> wrote ----

The UK just went daylight savings to BST - does that effect the time at all?

thanks
Steve Lee
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com