Re: Check the time - The Cognitive Accessibility Task Force Teleconference - Monday, March 20, 2017

Hi Andy,

it's good to see you here. Though it seems a bit late to say 'welcome' if
you have been lurking! :)

Steve Lee
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com

On 20 March 2017 at 15:32, Andy Heath <andyheath@axelafa.com> wrote:

> Lisa,
>
> on reflection, I'd like to save it for next week - I am in discussions
> with a motor garage about when they get their loan car back and the
> pressure to deliver it during the time of this call is mounting rapidly so
> I will accede to their demand.  Could I get 5 mins of the agenda next week
> please ?
>
> Thanks
>
> andy
>

> On 20/03/2017 14:24, Andy Heath wrote:
>
>> I've been lurking in this group for a fair time.  I'm planning that my
>> lurking is slightly more forwards from this point on (with the group's
>> consent of course).  It could be useful for a great many reasons, if
>> there were opportunity for me to say something very brief about the User
>> Needs work we are doing in ISO that has a "historical" relationship with
>> wcag SC's at least and is currently out for ballot. However, I can only
>> stay on the call for the first half hour today - next week and
>> thereafter are clear for me. If you felt this useful and wanted to make
>> a small spot early on that would be fine Lisa or you might want to put
>> it on next week's agenda - its no big deal, I just would like to explain
>> how it relates to your work and feedback some of you might like to make
>> with other hats on in other places and how you can do that.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> andy heath
>>
>> On 19/03/2017 06:39, lisa.seeman wrote:
>>
>>> Call information for the Cognitive Accessibility Task   Force
>>> Teleconference -  Monday, March 20, 2017
>>>
>>> Time:
>>> 11 am Austin time

>>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EVnmFO6l8nAdBs5UiasJnZz3