From: "lisa.seeman" <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Tuesday, 7 March 2017 at 18:30
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>, EA Draffan <ead@ecs.soton.ac.uk>, "Neil.Milliken" <neil.milliken@atos.net>
Subject: Asking people to comment on 2.1 - draft email

Hi Folks

I made a document with the draft letter and some notes for asking people to review WCAG 2.1
Specifically we want people with disabilities, and people/ organizations that work with them, as well as any people who provide services or technology.

See https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EVnmFO6l8nAdBs5UiasJnZz3Ri_diKcoz8peoPWTm4Q/edit?usp=sharing

Please add anyone you managed to reach at the bottom of the document

Thanks and all the best

Lisa Seeman

LinkedIn<http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa>