RE: change for support personlization text

Maybe it should be  "programmatically identified"IE

"Contextual Information that can be conveyed through author settable properties is available for essential functionality and content.  Essential functionality and content can be programmatically identified when they can be identified through author settable properties."

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Mon, 12 Jun 2017 12:28:49 +0300 EA Draffan<ead@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote ----

    I am so sorry I am in a meeting all afternoon so cannot make the meetings today.  Here comes a couple of minor typo corrections.

 "Contextual Information that can be conveyed through author settable properties is available for essential functionality and content.  Essential functionality and content can be programmatically determined when they can be identified through author settable properties."

 I am not sure if I should have changed 'programmatic determined' but it does not sound quite right
 http://accessibleculture.org/articles/2011/01/programmatically-determined/

  Best wishes
 E.A.

 Mrs E.A. Draffan