Fwd: Result of discussion on personalization

Forwarding the New wording on personlization to the coga list.

It seems to me what we are doing, (we use roles etc in personlization) with downgrading the level of the SC and reverting to an older version of the wording.

The problem with this sc wording is that you can not tell if content conforms, only that it did at the time of testing (maybe). that is why we moved on from this wording into a clearly scoped out SC.

Let us discuss on the call today. Mike do you want the call in details?

LinkedIn, Twitter