Re: please let me know when you have done the pull requests

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2017 00:57:33 +0200
To: Thaddeus . <inclusivethinking@gmail.com>
Cc: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Hi Thad

I  think we need to reword it so that it is a stand alone SC not a change

how about:

Consistent positions : Navigational mechanisms that are repeated on multiple Web pages within a set of Web pages occur in the same  position in the overall page layout each time they are repeated, unless a change is initiated by the user.

---- On Tue, 31 Jan 2017 16:45:02 +0200 Thaddeus .&lt;inclusivethinking@gmail.com&gt; wrote ----

Hi Lisa,

I am trying to finalize conversations on mine but I am finding maybe it is not my strong point but will keep engaged. I have an outstanding question for you on the wording of Consistent Navigation. Would you mind taking a look when you get a change and I can possibly make a Pull Request on this:

https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/29

Consistent Navigation - change wording of SC to:

3.2.3 Consistent Navigation: Navigational mechanisms that are repeated on multiple Web pages within a set of Web pages occur in the same relative order @@ and position in the overall page layout @@ each time they are repeated, unless a change is initiated by the user.