Re: SC updates

Hi guys,

Really it is the SC managers call if they are ready - so if you think so
let me know and we
can survey.

NOTE: The survey questions that we like ask the group go along the lines of:

  * Accept this SC in concept
  * Accept this SC in concept with the following changes
  * Do not accept this SC at this time

Any questions drop me a line.

Thanks

Josh