RE: SC updates

Great!

Are they ready for a WCAG survey? They look good to me!

I am cc'ing Josh and Andrew (the WCAG chairs) who will add them to the survey if they are ready

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 22:08:49 +0200  Rochford<john.rochford@umassmed.edu> wrote ----

    Lisa,

 I already created pull requests for my SC, # 23 and # 24.

 John

 John Rochford
 UMass Medical School/E.K. Shriver Center
 Director, INDEX Program
 Instructor, Family Medicine & Community Health
 www.DisabilityInfo.org
 Twitter: @ClearHelper

 Confidentiality Notice:
 This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary, and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and destroy or permanently delete all copies of the original message.