gap analysis copyedited

From: Rochford, John <john.rochford@umassmed.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 02:15:08 +0000
To: "lisa.seeman@zoho.com" <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>, "public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Hi Lisa,

It took me most of Sunday to copyedit our giant Gap Analysis<https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/gap-analysis/table.html>, but it's done for now. I did not quite understand some text, so I did not modify it.

John

John Rochford<http://bit.ly/profile-rj>
UMass Medical School/E.K. Shriver Center
Director, INDEX Program
Instructor, Family Medicine & Community Health
www.DisabilityInfo.org
Twitter: @ClearHelper<https://twitter.com/clearhelper>

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary, and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and destroy or permanently delete all copies of the original message.