Re: development of personalization

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 14:10:36 +0200
To: Thaddeus . <inclusivethinking@gmail.com>
Cc: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Great. I set up a conference call

Access Numbers
888-426-6840
215-861-6239

Participant Code:     35306683

Does anyone else want to call in? Also I can get call in numbers for different countries

---- On Tue, 10 Jan 2017 19:57:55 +0200 Thaddeus .&lt;inclusivethinking@gmail.com&gt; wrote ----

Thanks Lisa. I came meet tomorrow at 12 EST.
 Best
 Thaddeus
 On Jan 10, 2017 9:02 AM, "lisa.seeman" &lt;lisa.seeman@zoho.com&gt; wrote:
Hi Folks

Some people have offered to help with the personalization framework. John R, I think you had some students you wanted to volunteer and maybe Thadd and Jan mentioned getting involved.

Would any interested parties be available for a call tomorow (wednesday) to plan how we can move this forward.

My slots are  12 EST tomorow or 2 EST

All the best

Lisa