RE: Is anyone else going to fll in the survey?

Hi folks

I fixed the first question in the survey.
The links had changed because of the name change. I think it is working now.

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Mon, 11 Dec 2017 23:30:18 +0200 EA Draffan<ead@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote ----

    I am so sorry it has been such  busy time - I will try to look but probably too late now for the WCAG meeting as I won't be able to get to it until after lecture tomorrow.  I had a 404 for the first link  https://rawgit.com/w3c/wcag21/purpose-of-controls/understanding/21/purpose-of-controls.html

  Best wishes
 E.A.

 Mrs E.A. Draffan
 WAIS, ECS , University of Southampton