Re: idea for issue papers to contain all the recommendations

let us add that to a=the agenda for the call next week.

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 14:43:13 +0300 Andy Heath<andyheath@axelafa.com> wrote ----

Any thoughts about timescales/schedules for these ?

andy

--
Andy Heath : andyheath@axelafa.com : http://axelafa.com