RE: Re: what is the consensus? was RE: Argument to revert my "User authentication methods" success criteria to the pre-5th Sept COGA call version (with a small mod)

If needed I would be glad to help putting content into the HTML template. I
will keep the integrity of your content and won't make any edits.

Thad