                    Austin, TX
                    Phone:
                    512-286-9698 |
                    Tie-line:
                    363-9698
                    Search for
                    accessibility
                    answers

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader."
~John Quincy Adams

From:	"Rochford, John" <john.rochford@umassmed.edu>
To:	"'John Foliot'" <john.foliot@deque.com>
Cc:	public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Date:	09/08/2016 09:05 AM
Subject:	RE: Approving SC by email -3.1

Hi John F,

+ 1
I agree to abstracting to other forms of visual communication, and to
insisting on the understandability part. Thank you for the explanation.

John

John Rochford
UMass Medical School/E.K. Shriver Center
Director, INDEX Program
Instructor, Family Medicine & Community Health
www.DisabilityInfo.org
Twitter: @ClearHelper

Confidentiality Notice:
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary, and
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
contact the sender immediately and destroy or permanently delete all copies
of the original message.