Re: Approving SC by email -3.1

Hi John,

Not only readable, but *understandable*, and this might also include
non-text content such as complex graphics (charts etc.) or in a non-related
(yet related) way, icons (especially custom icons), although I think in
both of those scenarios there are already existing WCAG SC. Still,
abstracting away from "text only" to include other forms of visual
communication (and insisting on the understandability part) is worthy of
this minor change.

+1 in support.

JF

--