Re: The Cognitive Accessibility Task Force Teleconference - Thursday, October 20, 2016

Possible regrets. I have a semi-annual advisory committee meeting in the
hour ahead of this call. Likely, I will simply be very late, but my call
may also overlap entirely.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200