RE: next set of SC

A very important link, Thanks EA

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Wed, 23 Nov 2016 12:30:56 +0200 EA Draffan<ead@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote ----

    I have gone through the doc and here is the link to the Mencap statement about failing health services and delays impacting on life expectancy  - 5. Task-completion
 https://www.mencap.org.uk/sites/default/files/2016-08/2016.126%20Health%20vision%20vision%20statement.pdf

  Best wishes
 E.A.

   From: lisa.seeman [mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com]
 Sent: 23 November 2016 07:39
 To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
 Subject: Re: next set of SC

    Hi Folks

  I put in changes from the comments for the success criteria numbers 30- 33.

  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DHoA9fQRsNtfrhxpf-HGVzbNpe6KUxv-cgxY6NM4mGI/edit#

 Let me know this week if you are unhappy with how they were addressed within the next 48 hours

 (Apologies for the shorter time frame (going for the minium here) but I want to start submitting to WCAG.
 If you need more time let me know. Anything substantive or that I thought might be controversial, I have sent to the list.

 LinkedIn, Twitter

 ---- On Tue, 15 Nov 2016 14:52:40 +0200 lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com> wrote ----

 Hi Folks

  I put in changes from the comments for the first 10 success criteria

  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DHoA9fQRsNtfrhxpf-HGVzbNpe6KUxv-cgxY6NM4mGI/edit#

  Please let me know this week if you are unhappy with how they were addressed

 LinkedIn, Twitter