RE: CFC - comments must be dated

Just putting  “After consensus” in bold text in square brackets is fine

I think tagging things as "before consensus" if one knows the comment was added on time is fine as well,
The problem is that people are adding comments ongoing and not tagging  them.

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Tue, 15 Nov 2016 11:15:05 +0200 Michael Pluke<Mike.Pluke@castle-consult.com> wrote ----

    Two questions:

 -          The Google docs document already contains comments that I believe I made before consensus. I don’t see how it is possible to go back and date these as I have no idea exactly when the comments were made.
 -          When you say “tagged” “after consensus”, I’d like to know if there is a Google docs tagging capability that we should be using or whether just putting “After consensus” in bold text in square brackets as I have been doing is OK?

 Best regards

 Mike