Have we adequately identified the user needs for authentication and safety

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 17:38:57 +0300
To: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
On tomorrows call I am hoping to review the table on authentication and safetyI have started to populate the table  see
https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/gap-analysis/table.html#table1

Looking at the table we have questions we need to answer

1. Have we adequately identified the user needs
2. Have we adequately addressed the user needs - is there more we should do in the future
3. Have we addressed all the pieces

Talk tomorow...