Re: deadline this week

From: Thad C <inclusivethinking@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 19:33:28 -0700
To: "lisa.seeman" <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Cc: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Greetings Lisa,

This is the issue paper I ported into the template a few weeks back. I
don't think there was any feedback but wanted to check wth the group.

https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/issue-papers/math.html

There was some discussion at one point as to if there sure be some sort of
reference to NIDER research.

Best,
Thaddeus