Proposal to get the Gap analysis and roadmap published soon

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 20:55:45 +0200
To: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
It is not going to be easy to publish all the issue papers soon.

To enable us to publish a first Working draft of the Gap analysis soon Michael and me suggest that we remove the links to the issue papers and other dependent documents from the gap analysis and point to our wiki instead where we will provide easy access to all the latest versions.

Is there any objection to this? We will still try and get the issue papers published as soon as possible.