From: Thaddeus . [mailto:inclusivethinking@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 5, 2016 12:06 PM
To: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Cc: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: Re: FAQ's

Maybe we should indicate that the Table of User Needs is a working document that includes Working Group notes. Someone who is not familiar with this document won't understand some of the working notes included in the tables and may be expecting a more formal, finalized document.

Best,

Thaddeus

On Dec 5, 2016 8:49 AM, "lisa.seeman" <lisa.seeman@zoho.com <mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com<mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com%20%3cmailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com>> > wrote:

      Hi Folks

      I started working on some FAQ's (frequently asked questions) to go the success criteria proposals

      See https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/COGA-FAQ <https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/COGA-FAQ>

      let me know if there any objections

      LinkedIn <http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/> , Twitter <https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa>