Re: copyediting

Hi Everyone,

I have cleared my 1:30 p.m. CST meeting and will try to finish up what I
can today.  From the Google Doc, there are actually 4 that still need to be
edited:

31 - Interruptions - Jan is working on
32 - Change on request, which Thaddeus is working on
34 - Extra symbols
35 - Visual presentation - Thaddeus is going to do

I should be able to get Interruptions done by 1:00 p.m. CST today and can
help with Extra Symbols, if that is needed.

Please just let me know.

Thanks,

Jan McSorley
VP, Accessibility
Psychometrics and Testing Services

400 Center Ridge Drive, Suite E
Austin, TX  78753
M - (512) 673-9569
Twitter: @Jan_McSorley
Skype:  jan.mcsorley
www.linkedin.com/in/janmcsorley

Learn more at pearson.com

[image: Pearson]

*We put a man on the moon in the 1960's ... surely we can make information
technology fully accessible to people with disabilities.  It can be done
... it must be done ... it will be done!*