Re: upcoming meetings

yup

I think it is too confusing to do it week by week

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Mon, 29 Aug 2016 21:13:15 +0300 Mary Jo Mueller<maryjom@us.ibm.com> wrote ----

There are actually 5 Mondays in October, so we're moving all of them to Thursday?
Best regards,
Mary Jo

Mary Jo Mueller
Accessibility Standards Program Manager
IBM Accessibility, IBM Research, Austin, TX
Phone: 512-286-9698 | Tie-line: 363-9698
Search for accessibility answers

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader."
~John Quincy Adams

"lisa.seeman" ---08/29/2016 11:01:04 AM---Hi folks Next week is a US bank holiday. Can you let me know if you can attend the call?