Re: success criteria wording

Hi Lisa,

I am in favor of our WCAG partners doing a check of the success criteria
wording for my sections as it will potentially limit the feedback loop for
reviews. I am currently working on the following:

   - Timed events are not used except for the situations listed below
   - Prevent the user from making errors
   - Support is provided that help users check their task and repair their
   work

I will work on the other sections (benefits, techniques, etc.) as you
suggested.

Best,
Thaddeus