From: lisa.seeman [mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com]
Sent: 16 August 2016 13:07
To: EA Draffan <ead@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Cc: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: RE: template

Hi EA

I added some more instructions and links into the template (see attached)

If you want try and make a draft of one of them and we can try and work on the test cases together on the next call.
It might help everyone figure out how to do it.

LinkedIn<http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa>

---- On Tue, 16 Aug 2016 11:40:55 +0300 EA Draffan<ead@ecs.soton.ac.uk<mailto:ead@ecs.soton.ac.uk>> wrote ----
Thank you so much for the template Lisa and I see you have gone for layout so I will have a go at chunks and familiar design, icons etc!  Not sure how we test either but I will read all the instructions and try to get it done this month.

Best wishes
E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan
WAIS, ECS , University of Southampton