From: Michael Pluke
Sent: 15 August 2016 10:19
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: Public (unapproved) drafts of ETSI COGA documents

At the last COGA meeting I agreed to provide links to the latest, near final, drafts of the ETSI COGA deliverables (this have not yet been agreed for publication). I apologize that it has taken me rather long to do this. Here are the links:

The ETSI Guide (containing the guidelines):

https://docbox.etsi.org/HF/Open/Latest_Drafts/Draft_of_EG_202_350_for_first_stage_approval.zip ;

and the Technical Report that documents the approach taken during the guideline development:

https://docbox.etsi.org/HF/Open/Latest_Drafts/20160705_TR%20103349v0010.pdf .

Best regards

Mike