No call on Monday - Call is on Tuesday with ARIA at TPAC

Reminder that there is no call on Monday. On Tuesday will be the  joint meeting with COGA TF about the Coga ARIA Module
On Tuesday use the following link WebEx  and ask me or Michael for the password. (If you are emailing me please do it today as I am flying tomorow and may not be able to check emails). Dialin users can dial +1-617-324-0000 and enter access code 647 066 012.

The meeting page is at https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/wiki/Meetings/TPAC2015/ARIA

Time: 15:30 - 17:00 (Japan time) See http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20151027T1530&p1=622&ah=1&am=30
See https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/issue-papers/links-buttons.html for the latest draft of the proposal.

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects
LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Fri, 23 Oct 2015 06:43:55 +0300 <lisa.seeman@zoho.com> wrote ----

Hi Folks

The call in and WebEx information is now available in the agenda for the joint meeting with ARIA.
You will need the meeting password. Please contact Michael off list for that password if you plan to participate.