Re: Suggestion to simplify ARIA proposal

As long as all the selected options are always part of the set of  a
clearly related set of 'functions' and we don't shoe horn other
options in as a nice easy fix. We don't want a polymorphic attribute
as there is then extra work to figure out what it means and to perform
validation.

Steve Lee
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com