From: lisa.seeman [mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com]
Sent: 03 May 2015 19:19
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf
Subject: Agenda and call information for the Cognitive Accessibility Task Force Teleconference - Monday, May 4, 2015

Agenda and call information for the Cognitive Accessibility Task Force Teleconference

When: Monday, May 4, 2015
11 am Austin time
12 pm EST (Boston and New York)
5 pm London
7 pm IST Israel

Please verify the correct time of this meeting in your time zone using the Fixed Time Clock at:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=The+Cognitive+Accessibility+Task+Force+%28Weekly+Call%29&iso=20150504T12&p1=43&ah=1

Call Details
Dial the W3C Zakim bridge at: +1.617.761.6200 (This is a U.S. number).
Pass-code:  2642   (coga)

  SIP
  If you have SIP you can call sip: zakim@voip.w3.org<mailto:zakim@voip.w3.org>
  Pass-code:  2642   (coga)

IRC access
An IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel will be available during the call. (The server is  irc.w3.org ,The port number is 6665 )
IRC made simple:
IRC is like our chat room. You can join us on IRC simply by clicking on  http://irc.w3.org/?channels=coga

The channel is #coga
You can write any name as a nickname

now you can chat while we talk.

Zakim cheats (for use in IRC)

zakim, [IPcaller] is me   (identifies you as [IPcaller])
or
zakim, ??P0 is me
zakim, mute Lisa_Seeman (mutes Lisa_Seeman)
zakim, unmute Lisa_Seeman (unmutes Lisa_Seeman)

q+ (puts you on the que)
q- (takes you off the que)

/me ....(lets you say something that will not be recorded)

Some scribe cheats
scribe: ZakimName (sets the scribe)
zakim, next item
zakim, close item
ACTION: TrackbotName to ActionText - DueDate
action:lisa-seeman to do some more work

To close the meeting:
rrsagent, make logs public
rrsagent, create minutes
zakim, please part
rrsagent, please part

Preliminary Agenda

  Meeting:The Cognitive Accessibility Task Force Teleconference
  Chair:Lisa_Seeman

 agenda: this
 agenda+  review of agenda, new items,
 agenda+  review of actions,techniques
agenda+  right term for aria "function"
agenda+ Proposal for Dementia and mci
  agenda+  Should we be talking about globish?
agenda+  issue papers: Gathering User Preferences<https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Gathering_User_Preferences>
 agenda+ be done

Other Information (less important)

Resource: For Reference
  Home Page: http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/

  Work Statement: http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/work-statement

  Email Archive: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-cognitive-a11y-tf/
  Wiki Main Page: http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Main_Page

  Wiki Gap Analysis: http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Gap_Analysis

  * Some helpful Scribing and Participation Tips
  http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/wiki/Teleconference_cheat_sheet

  - For more on W3C use of IRC see:
  http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/

  Instructions for connecting using SIP:
  http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP

  Place for users to contribute additional VoIP tips.
  http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP-tips

  During the conference you can manage your participation with Zakim
  commands as follows:
  61# to mute yourself
  60# to unMute yourself
  41# to raise your hand (enter speaking queue)
  40# to lower your hand (exit speaking queue)

  The system acknowledges these commands with a rapid, three-tone
  confirmation. Mobile phone users especially should use the mute
  function
  if they don't have a mute function in their phone. But the hand-raising
  function is a good idea for anyone not using IRC.

Call
Send SMS
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype