RE: {Disarmed} Re: Minutes for March 23 2015

We had a good brainstorm session on the numbers.

Feel free to skype if you want me to fill you in....

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects
LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Mon, 23 Mar 2015 20:02:32 +0200 EA Draffan<ead@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote ----

  So sorry I also missed the call but I have just read the minutes and it is clear Neil and I need to get together again to make sure we provide some solutions to the Numbers issues.  The internet of things document puts us to shame.

 We will try to fix a time and get back to you with these additions as soon as we can

 I am sorry to have to admit that I am on holiday from this Wednesday till after Easter.  Then I am in en route to Doha on 13th April many apologies it is a crazy time.

 Best wishes
 E.A.

 Mrs E.A. Draffan
 WAIS, ECS , University of Southampton