Regret for today' meeting

Regrets for today's meeting.  I can not attend because of a client
meeting.  However - the DS Techniques will be updated and delivered by my
end of day on Thursday, March 19th.  Thanks, Debra

*Debra Ruh*
Ruh Global Communications
Global Accessibility and Disability Inclusion Strategist
G3ict EmployAbilty & Technology Chair
(804) 749-3565 (o)
(804) 986-4500 (c)
Debra@RuhGlobal.com
www.RuhGlobal.com <http://www.ruhglobal.com/>

Follow Me on Twitter <https://twitter.com/debraruh>; LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Debra/Ruh/>; Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/debraruh>; Pinterest
<http://www.pinterest.com/debraruh/boards/>; Tumblr
<http://debraruh.tumblr.com/>; G+
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/103969162247453543198/about>; Instagram
<http://instagram.com/debraruh>; Medium <https://medium.com/@debraruh>; and
Klout <https://klout.com/#/debraruh>

Proud to announce my book “Find Your Voice using Social Media”
http://ow.ly/kxglR

My 2nd book "Uncovering Hidden Human Capital: How Leading Corporations
Leverage Multiple Abilities in Their Workforce" will be published in 2015.