From: lisa.seeman [mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2015 1:36 PM
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf
Subject: Léonie Watson joining out call

Hi

I would like to invite Léonie Watson  to the call tomorrow or next week to see if our thoughts are compatible with what she is doing.

Is there any objection to inviting her to tomorrows call or should we weight a week, so we get a chance to review / modify our suggestion?

Can we

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects <http://accessibility.athena-ict.com>

LinkedIn <http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/> , Twitter <https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa>