RE: New Issue Paper! Syntax for adaptable symbols for links and buttons

I was lightly involved in the WWAAC work at the time. Do you have contact info for Matt so I can ask him were it stands.

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects
LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Fri, 13 Mar 2015 20:42:54 +0200 Steve Lee<steve@opendirective.com> wrote ----

Yes a big topic.
 For concepts we could consider referencing Mats' excellent and innovative work on the concept coding framework
 http://www.conceptcoding.org/

 Steve Lee
 Sent from my mobile device Please excuse typing errors