Re: cognitive accessibility at Philadelphia hackathon

Congrats.

As Hackathons are largely practical it might be good to focus on those
areas with better developed techniques. However that doesn't leave a
lot of scope so you could back up with other areas that need work.
Perhaps people there know something useful?
Steve Lee
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com