From: lisa.seeman [mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2015 2:52 AM
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf
Subject: gap analysis sub group - any volunteers

Hi Folks

We need volunteers to start working on the gap analysis. This involves looking thought the latest version of the techniques (attached) and seeing how they fit into our gap analysis format at https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Gap_Analysis

We can work on in as a subgroup on a call to begin with until we get the hang of it.

Any volunteers?  Assume 3-6 hours work

It is really important for our deadlines and our integration with WCAG that we move forward with this.

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects <http://accessibility.athena-ict.com>

LinkedIn <http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/> , Twitter <https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa>