From: Debra Ruh Global <debra@ruhglobal.com>
To: "lisa.seeman" <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Cc: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Date: 07/30/2015 05:36 AM
Subject: Re: notation for access keys

Lisa, I think we should be consistent. So my vote would be yes. Thanks for
your leadership. Debra

Debra Ruh, Ruh Global Communications & AXSChat
Global Accessibility and Disability Inclusion Strategist
G3ict Employability & Technology Chair
(804) 986-4500
Debra@RuhGlobal.com
www.RuhGlobal.com

Follow Me on twitter,linked-in, facebook,pinterest, tumblr, Google+
And SKYPE at debraruh

Proud to announce my book “Find Your Voice using Social Media”
http://ow.ly/kxglR

My 2nd book "Uncovering Hidden Human Capital: How Leading Corporations
Leverage Multiple Abilities in Their Workforce" will be published in 2015.