RE: eQuality: The Struggle for Web Accessibility by Persons with Cognitive Disabilities

From: EA Draffan <ead@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 20:25:15 +0000
To: "Rochford, John" <john.rochford@umassmed.edu>, public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
John thank you so much for that insight and yes the time is right hopefully.  Gill Witney has also just sent me an email about the Poseidon project - supporting technology inclusion for those with Down's Syndrome http://www.poseidon-project.org/?page_id=45

Best wishes
E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan
WAIS, ECS , University of Southampton