Re: Agenda and call information for the Cognitive Accessibility Task Force Teleconference - Monday, January 26th, 2015

I may join late today, I have a conflicting call. Apologies.

Thanks, Tony

--
Anthony (Tony) Doran
BrowseAloud Product Manager

Texthelp Ltd is a limited company registered in Belfast, N. Ireland with
registration number NI31186 having its registered office and principal
place of business at Lucas Exchange, 1 Orchard Way, Antrim, N. Ireland,
BT41 2RU.