Inclusive New media research project

From: Steve Lee <steve@opendirective.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 18:40:27 +0000
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
I'm travelling so havent explored this in detail but this research project
from a couple of years back looks good

http://www.inclusivenewmedia.org/blog/
2008/10: Was a consultant researcher on Inclusive New Media Design – a 2
year project with UEL and Leeds University examining the barriers to online
inclusion of people with intellectual disabilities. The short answer is
that web accessibility standards don’t include them, there’s little
understanding of how huge a group they constitute and it’s not an audience
you can write normative checklists for.

I'll try to get them to contribute to our work.

One of the researcher summarised as follows

Steve Lee
Sent from my mobile device Please excuse typing errors